We are actively seeking a marketing generalist to work at our office in Abilene, Texas. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of many different marketing/advertising outlets. This includes a focus on digital marketing, content writing and project management. The ideal candidate will also have a successful history of being a communications contributor, including press release and social media writing. This candidate should be highly detail oriented and have a creative solution-based focus.
- Bachelor's degree required
- B2B technology experience preferred; oil & gas experience a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with effective marketing skills.
- Project management to hit budget expectations and deadlines
- Knowledge of current marketing practices, graphic design concepts, and on-line marketing required.
- Self-confident, self-directed, forward thinking, detailed-oriented.
- Familiar with reporting progress of marketing initiatives. Analysis of ROI per event or program.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot, Marketo or Eloqua is a plus
- Experience with salesforce.com CRM system a plus
- Working knowledge of data-driven advertising is a plus
See a detailed job description, benefits and compensation information here >